- $175 per person 8-10 hour fishing day with all gear and bait provided.
- Half day trips also available for $130.
What You Need
- Daily or Yearly Oregon or Washington fishing license (depending on what state we are fishing)
- Warm clothes and rain gear (weather permitting)
- Sack lunch.
- To reserve a guided trip (50% deposit required) you will only be charged for half of the total amount due, ($87.50) per person. The remaining balance will be due on the day of your trip.
- Trips cancelled by customer 2 weeks or more prior to the scheduled trip will receive a 100% refund.
- All deposits are refundable if NW Columbia fishing Adventures is forced to cancel due to extreme weather, river conditions, or unforeseen problems within our business. If this were the case we would gladly schedule for another date or refund your money in full.
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Corporate trips/Large Groups
We work with several other professional/qualified guides in our area that I fully trust and would not question for a second that my clients will be taken care of and have a fun safe day on the water catching fish. If you want to book a trip and you are afraid you’re too late I can always find a guide for you. Feel free to contact me for any questions you might have via Email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 910-0612. I will do my best to promptly return your email and phone call thank you.